Thursday, September 20, 2007

Too shaky..too dizzy, u ruin the movie, mrdirector - The Bourne Ultimatum Reviews

I watched 1st BOURNE movie on DVD at least 3 times. It was awsome. I watched 2nd Bourne movie in the theater, and never want to see it again mainly b/c of that intentionally shaky visual effect, which give me BIG headache, and I could not see clearly to enjoy the fighting scences (though I practice Karate and gone thru real fights every week for more than 3 years, & really know what the good, & close-to-real fighting scenes are in the movies). Not too many comments about it at that time. I thought it was just me. We should say some thing at that time & the Director should learn about it.. to NOT OVERUSE it again on this 3rd Bourne movie, and we would have enjoy it greatly. ALL I SAY NOW IS, MR. DIRECTOR, STOP IT OR WE STOP SEEING YOUR MOVIE.

No comments: