Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Best movie i've seen this year - The Bourne Ultimatum Reviews

i went to a midnight showing of this movie and it was definitely more than worth staying up late for. i own the other two bourne movies and this one doesn't disappoint. it picks up moments from where the previous movie ends and is instantly thrilling and barely slows down to let me catch my breath. the action and suspense had me on the edge of my seat the entire movie and the chase scene was phenomenal. something that really stands out in my mind for this trilogy is that most of it seems reasonably realistic. i would reccomend this movie to an audience of all ages although kids wouldnt really beable to keep up or stay interested. one other important thing is that this being the third movie it relies heavily on the story from the other movies, as it should, so i would reccomend seeing the other two first if you want to understand everything beginning to end.

No comments: