Monday, September 24, 2007

Bring dramamine and a barf bag - The Bourne Ultimatum Reviews

The story and acting was good, but I just can't give a good grade to a movie that both my wife and I got literally sick from watching. The camera work made this otherwise very good movie into a travesty. About 1/2 way through I noticed that I was feeling nauseous - but I didn't know why until my wife leaned over and said "the way the camera is moving is making me sick." I realized then why I was also sick. My wife had to leave 3/4 of the way through and was ill for the rest of the evening. I am not prone to motion sickness - I am fine on the ocean, on long trips, etc., but this movie did it for me. If you are prone to motion sickness and insist on still seeing this movie, you better take dramamine, and be prepared to leave early or leave ill. I will never watch another movie by this director again, no matter what the movie is, unless he swears off this visual idiocy.

No comments: